Marketing – Piccadilly
Salary: Competitive and Benefits
Located in the heart of Piccadilly in our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
Fortnum & Mason are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Fortnum’s Family! We are looking for you to support the International Marketing Manager across administration of international marketing plans, projects. This role requires a proactive and organised person with a creative mind and can do attitude. Excellent communication skills and a flexible approach are essential to the role.
• Assist with developing and delivering marketing activity in line with the calendar
• Help coordinating marketing requests and activity
• Coordinate tourism-focused marketing initiatives and partnerships from planning to execution
• Ensure clear marketing communications to cross-functional teams, stakeholders and external agencies
• Deliver campaign evaluations to measure success
• Support in budget management including budget tracking, POs and invoicing
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
Excellent Microsoft office skills
Excellent communication skills
An ability to positively challenge, build working relationships/credibility with a wide range of audiences and work with integrity/confidentiality
At Fortnum & Mason we’ve been innovating for more than 300 years and as part of our mission to deliver a sense of pleasure for the centuries to come. We have grown to be a digitally focused and multi-channel company with the excitement of expanding our family to include those willing to grow with us.
Those who can consistently demonstrate individual initiative within a collaborative team framework, thrive at Fortnum & Mason. If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for the next step in your career, we welcome your application!
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme