Kitchen Specialist (Installation Sales) (39 hours)
Croydon, England – Explore locationSales & Commercial
WHO YOU ARE
In this role, you will lead Kitchen installation sales with our customers to ensure a smoot transition from the point of sale to our ISP.
You have a passion for sales, a desire to follow-up, convert opportunities and enjoy working within set goals and targets. You are independent and can manage your own time and workload.
• Expert active selling
• Have a professional and calming approach when meeting the customer in a highly
• Confident in approaching and engaging customers in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
• Ability to adapt and work enthusiastically both individually and within a large team.
• Ability to organise your own work and take responsibility to make efficient use of your time.
• Ability to work with a high level of detail and accuracy.
• Pro-actively interact with customers to provide the highest level of service
• Understand and utilise complex systems and selling tools, communication channels and industry
know-how for each individual and different customers resulting in the best solutions that exceeds customers’ expectations.
• Maintain a high level of kitchens product and market knowledge.
• Actively keep updated with and transfer to customers and co-workers the IKEA kitchen products features, benefits and technical capabilities. Openly and honestly compare the IKEA product offer with the competition in a professional manner.
• Understand and contribute to the store and kitchens business plan by delivering on the business and personal goals set.
• Understand the importance of Right First Time on the customer and the IKEA brand and how you can contribute towards prevention.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
All positions available are full-time and permanent. You will work 39 hours per week, 5 days over 7 including evenings and alternate weekends. This role is based in the Croydon Unit.
Please include an up-to-date CV with your application.
For questions and support, please contact: email@example.com