Department: Food and Beverage
Job Level: Management
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 45
Job Reference: REQ183
Date Posted: 21 May
Primo Bar offers free live music on its main stage every night of the week. Focusing on the acoustic sounds of artists and bands from around the world, Primo also sources up-and-coming talent, bringing them into the spotlight.
Primo Bar also offers an extensive range of cocktails, plus a selection of beverages, light bites and nibbles throughout the day.
Your responsibilities as Bar Manager
– You will be managing Primo bar ensuring the team and whole operation are focused on delivering truly memorable experiences.
– We want you to drive the commercial performance of the bar by growing sales, promoting events and developing new concepts – while effectively managing costs, stocks and suppliers.
– You will be a passionate advocate of our Primo bar offering, and a visible, hands-on leader who promotes an empowering culture within your team.
– As a Manager, you will also play a direct role in the overall management of Primo bar.
What we are looking for in a Bar Manager
– You inspire others: you lead by example, enthusing your team by sharing your passion for brilliant food & drink and outstanding customer service.
– You are innovative: you bring fresh thinking to Primo Bar operations from menu ideas and event concepts to behind-the-scenes systems.
– You are a connector: you develop productive relationships with colleagues within the bar and across other departments, looking for ways to enhance the guest experience and business performance.
– You are empowering: you develop the potential in your direct reports and foster a culture where people are encouraged to take accountability and learn and grow through experience.
– You deliver: you are self-motivated and driven to set high standards for yourself and your bar/restaurant operation. You are tenacious in achieving the goals you set.
– You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, Care.
Why join us as a Bar Manager?
We are ready to invest in you and your future. We offer a competitive rewards package, award-winning training, a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and develop a rewarding career.
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit www.jobs.pphe.com. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Apply Now to be our Next Bar Manager!