Full Job Description
PureGym are the leading gym brand in the UK, delivering a high-value, low cost offering to more than a million members. With an ambitious growth trajectory, our aim is to support a healthier, happier nation through the positive difference that fitness can make in people’s lives.
With around 280 gyms across our estate, it is of vital importance that our Facilities Maintenance team is well-supported by the smooth running of our CAFM system and the accuracy of the data within it.
PureGym is currently hiring for a new Facilities Systems Manager to be the central point of contact for all CAFM-related queries, to run and distribute reports on a daily basis, and to process work order specifics in our system, Verisae.
Relationship management with the system provider will be yours to own and manage as you conduct regular review meetings to ensure you are driving performance, required developments and that you are abreast of any new functionality that PureGym could be making use of.
You will oversee any upgrades or amends to the system by thorough user acceptance testing, and training where needed, to ensure a smooth rollout for your end-users within gyms.
With a busy pipeline of both new gym and refurbishment projects, you will ensure accurate data collection and input on the system to ensure these can be scheduled and tracked effectively. As the projects move and take shape, you will also be hot on the detail for any changes or updates to the schedule.
Monthly work around the maintenance of FM assets (anything from air-con units to boilers and gym entry pods) will be validated in the system and you will ensure that contracts are correctly set-up.
Here is what you’ll need to take on this role:
– Experience working with CAFM systems, ideally Verisae or similar in a consumer-facing business, preferably multi-site
– Adept with technologies, with a mindset of continuous improvement in this area
– Strong relationship management skills, also able to manage others to deliver results
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Good communication skills, able explain technical information in simple language
– Good prioritisation skills, able to spot a larger problem through trends in the data and escalate accordingly
– Natural problem solving skills, with strong initiative and a pro-active approach to work
– Strong Excel and MS Office skills
If this sounds like your ideal next step, please apply with a CV no later than 23 April.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 per year
Private medical insurance
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place