Social Media Verification
Getting your Instagram account verified lends trust and authenticity to your account and to your brand.
- Verification lends power and influence for two reasons: It’s hard to get, which makes it more prestigious.
- Verification is handled personally by Instagram staffers, so it lends a solid reputation.
- Verification can mean a wider audience and more success for your business if you have the right social media marketing strategy in play
Strategy to get verified
- Get verified on other social media channels.
- Create a blog with consistent, high-quality content that positions you as an expert in your industry.
- Create a Wikipedia page for your company
- Contribute written content to other websites.
- Generate press articles about your brand and link it to a media or “about” page on your website.
- Maintain a clear, defined niche within your industry.
- Earn backlinks from high-authority domains to your website.
- Sign up for a social media promotion plan with Instagram, Facebook and twitter